Friday, July 16, 2010

Flying with the Famous

I left for Costa Rica for a week long Yoga Retreat! Yum and delicious! No worries the bag is packed full of books and magazines
to read in between classes. Barb brought down a set of books and magazines too. So between the two of us we have plenty to read!

On my flight here, I traveled via Miami. Who was on my flight? Edwidge Danticat and her family. I instantly was struck with famous person awe. They must of been enjoying the festivals in Montreal.
Of course for me, I was intrigued to see, what was she reading! I had just purchased the Canadian version of the New Yorker- The Walrus! ED went back to the bookstore to aget a magazine. I believe she got L'Actualite! I guess I am going to have work on my French and see what's in the special issue.

Need good reading material- watch what the famous writers read!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You turned me on to her many years back and I still read all her stuff. Thanks for this posting.

    ReplyDelete