Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Bee

On my bus ride across the country, San Jose a Santa Teresa, I finished Samantha Bee's book, I Know I Am But What Are You? I have to say that it was all that I thought it would be- super funny.

I orginally got it for my sister, a huge Daily fan! I got it for her as a house warming gift. I drove up to Montreal, pre- my trip here to CR. She finished it in an evening and told me I needed to take it. So I did.

After I finished it, on the ferry to the Nicoya Pennisula, I read an article in New York Magazine how there aren't as many funny women on late night as men. Of course the Daily Show wrote in and commented on their efforts to treat women well. Samantha Bee is definitely a trailblazer! And a hilarious writer at that! Buy the book and read it and lol!




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment