Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reading Lost


My reading life has been a bit consumed with trying to figure out, what is happening on Lost.
Yes, I do mean the television show. I find the show hard to follow, complicated and I am usually always lost. I read literally to understand what I just saw. I read to hear about the complex theories that people are coming up with. Yes, I even read the spoilers. I love those. Helps me to prepare!

I do find it fascinating how a television show has increased my reading. I do also find it strange, how with my comprehension of the show is so low, yet the interest is so high. Very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I love Lost...also the show has a bunch of references to works of literature. Sawyer is an avid reader who often compares things that happen on the island to literature. Check out the Lost encyclopedia on wikipedia gives you tons of info and all literary works that are brought up in the show.

    ReplyDelete