Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Moth


Are you listening to The Moth? The Moth is a wonderful 'show' as well as podcast you can subscribe to. Last year I went to their annual celebration show where I heard Jessi Klein, who told the most hilarious story about going to her sister's wedding... at Disney World. It is the funniest ever!

Malcolm Gladwell told quite a story. As I was listening to the story, I laughed out loud several times, but found myself cringing with that "no you didn't" feeling inside. It is such an outrageous story about how he lost his best friend.

Sarah Jones was there too. Yes it was an all star cast that night. She told an amazing story about how she got Bridge and Tunnel off the ground, by rejecting a TV show at MTV. Really inspiring. They just recently replayed her story.

If you haven't been listening to The Moth, do so now! Try and catch a live show as well. They are wonderful!


1 comment:

  1. I love the Moth! I like to listen to it on my way to work in the morning!

    ReplyDelete